Saturday, April 08, 2006

Okay okay

I am prepared to admit that "Petone is full of jelly" isn't necessarily a good title for a blog, or any website. It wasn't thought up over hours of bloody brainstorming and whiskey. It was in fact thought up as I typed the words into the box that said "title of blog".

So I'm open to suggestions. And as a reward, you will see your cleverness every time you go to www.petone.blogspot.com

Criteria:

None really.

It should represent in some way myself and my esteemed colleague. It should represent our locality, good looks and immaculate sense of humour.

Please knock yourselves out, and when you wake up, give us a good title.

Over and out.

12 Comments:

At 1:00 pm, Blogger llew said...

It ain't the Hutt.

 
At 1:20 pm, Blogger Martha Craig said...

Good start! How about

It ain't hutty.

 
At 5:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've Been Talkin' 'bout Jackson Street Ever Since The Fire Went Out

 
At 6:15 pm, Blogger Martha Craig said...

Nice, but when the public forgets Walk the Line, what are we left with?

And now that damn song is stuck in my head.

 
At 8:36 am, Blogger llew said...

Very nice indeed! How about just "We're going to Jackson St"?

 
At 3:23 pm, Blogger llew said...

I was going to say "Right up your Hutt Valley".

But I like "It's the Hutt, man" better. Perhaps suffixed by "But not as you know it".

 
At 3:24 pm, Blogger llew said...

What's tha Palmerston Nth blog?

"She lives there, so you don't have to"

 
At 4:15 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Taking it up the Hutt?

 
At 4:15 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

That's awful. why did I do that.

 
At 12:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can only think of variations on the fact we used to call it "pet one" when we passed it on the train (yes, from the Hutt). Something like:

Heavy Petone
A Petone's Not Just for Christmas
Petone Sounds

I know, I know, but I thought it might start someone else thinking...

 
At 12:43 pm, Blogger Martha Craig said...

I love Heavy Petone.

 
At 9:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Petone, Getone Free

 

Post a Comment

<< Home