Friday, June 23, 2006

Stitch and bitch and on and on

I have booked the room next to Petone Library for Monday night's S n B from 7.30 -9.30. We haven't heard back from Plunket yet, so I've made this a one off booking. If we like it, it only costs $9 an hour, but is booked out almost every Monday. Tuesdays are okay, but I'd like to know how everyone feels about days.

We'll need to get a gold coin donation (or a paper one if you happen to be super wealthy and a little crazy) to cover room rental. They have hot water, but no further hot drink supplies, so bring your own cup and tea bag! Or bottle of vodka, depending on your mood.

It is a meeting room, so won't be filled with comfy couches, but I'm optimistic that the dream venue will reveal itself soon.

The entrance to the room is from the Richmond St carpark. NOT the Brittania St side. I guess lights will indicate where we are, and I'll stick a piece of paper on the window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home